ADASJAN'S LOVE

~~ADASJAN'S LOVE...NATURAL CARE FOR YOUR ESSENTIAL PARTS...COMING SOON~~

Saturday, October 17, 2009

ssshhhhhhhhhh

Crew,

On Thursday I planned an impromptu birthday party for my mum that is taking place today. This ish is now joke trying to organize, . She took the kids to see that insane meatballs movie. It's over in like 45 minutes though, Fish is fried eschovith sauce is sitting , rice and peas are in motion, and potatoes are boiling. Why am I updating my blog right now?? Cause I have 11 followers and I'm amped! Thank you so much for visiting and subscribing :-). OK well I have to jet know,I'm going uptown to get my other mum, I have not put a comb in my bang in two days, I haven't covered in while in the shower like I normally do, guess what, I LOVE IT!! it coiled up on itself,, and no one canyt tell me nuffin!.

ok, Ill try to re post in a bit,

It's raining out here and its beautiful
Aye

2 comments: