ADASJAN'S LOVE

~~ADASJAN'S LOVE...NATURAL CARE FOR YOUR ESSENTIAL PARTS...COMING SOON~~

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Hair

HI Crew,

For the most part I am happy with it. It's growing back nicely, I figure when I do my length check in June I'll get it shaped up. It has been well moisturized and feeling like it should ---a cotton ball.. Lately I've been loving it actually. I'm off to wash it and maybe deep condition, maybe. I want some type of snazzy envy sparking style. We'll see how it goes.. depending on what I do to it. I will upload some pics later on tonight.

Oh, and I would like to start a pic section on my blog of women who love their fro's. -- who'd like to be the first to donate some photos.. Now don't you all go and raise your hand at once now!

I think Niki Manaj should give up the Barbie thing, what say ya'll?
Aye

No comments:

Post a Comment